I had some free time before going out last night, so I played with this palette. It was truly play – I cleaned it all off and eventually went out with a smokey eye!
A variation of the method I used here, this time I applied:
- Beaute de Kose Eye Fantasist in BE353 Moonstone all over
- Shiseido Hydro Powder Eyeshadow in H5 Aqua Shimmer on the lid
- The teal on the entire lid
- The mint green on the socket indent, blending into the teal and emphasising the inner corner
- The sparkly beige from socket to brow
- Bourjois Effet Métallisé in Bleu Clinquant/Brilliant Turquoise to line the lower lash line
- The teal layered over the Bourjois on the inner 2/3 of the lash line, the mint green on the inner 1/3
- Gosh Velvet Touch Waterproof Eye Liner in Truly Brown on the upper lash line and lower waterline
- The taupe brown over the Gosh
My one gripe regarding taking ETOD photos is that I cannot seem to get the hang of my Canon camera in taking closeups; I’ve been so spoilt by my old Sony camera with the rotating lens!
Those of you who have been following my old blog would see the difference between these photos and the old ones, the latter being more flattering and the angles, more uniform. Nonetheless, I’ll work on taking better photos. :)