I couldn’t stand it.
So when I reached home, I fixed it; touching up and blending…winding up with something a little less startling.
- MAC Paint in Bare Canvas all over
- MAC Metal-X in Metalblu on the mobile lid, fading into the socket indent
- MAC Eyeshadow in Kicky Blue (aka Parrot) on the inner 1/3 of the mobile lid
- MAC Eyeshadow in Blue Storm on the outer 2/3 of the mobile lid
- MAC Eyeshadow in Vex in the socket indent to blend out the blues
- MAC Eyeshadow in White Frost to highlight
- MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline + MAC Eye Kohl in Smoulder to line, topped with MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon
There you go, an easy blue eye! ~:))
I had a wonderful time with the effervescent Yume and generous Iris, not to mention Pinky (beautiful skin and smile) and Aichaku (lovely brows and kind eyes), who came along. Thank you for a memorable night of laughter and beauty talk. :)
Posted in: eotds | eyeshadows | mac