A year-end makeup haul may be a pleasure but nothing beats year-end makeup gifts. On Christmas eve last year, a close friend* gave me four pretty things to smile about:
- Canmake Shimmer Light Base UV SPF 20 PA++
- Kanebo Kate Deep Trap Eyes in PU-1
- Kosé Visée Glam Hunt Eyes in G-5 Deep Grey
- MAC Lustreglass in Flusterose
She often laments that it is difficult to purchase beauty products for someone like me, fearing that I might already own them. To her relief, I don’t have any these lovelies (even if I did, I’d be glad for a back-up! ;)).
Although everything is pretty and wearable, the Glam Hunt Eyes palette wowed me in particular. Like the one Yumeko helped me to custom purchase, G-5 is a palette of shimmery bevelled eyeshadows. Comprising a bright white, a golden pewter, a lavender, a charcoal and a muted white, each shadow pan is infused with multi-coloured micro-shimmer. ♥ it!
* This friend also happens to own Outlet Good Buys, a local blogshop for Kate Spade bags at great prices. She’s one of the most reliable people I know, so you’re in good hands should you order from her. :)
Posted in: canmake | japanese brands | kanebo kate | makeup merry | visee