L’egere Makeup Demonstrations by Kevin 老师 from Queen/女人我最大

June 12, 2010

Here in Singapore again to promote the L’egere range of products found at John Little Star Dust, Taiwanese beauty maestro Kevin will be holding a few makeup demonstrations over the weekend.

He will share his expertise at the following locations:

Saturday 12 June 2010

Plaza Singapura Atrium Level 1, 2 to 3 pm
Jurong Point Atrium Level 1, 4 to 5 pm

Sunday 13 June 2010

Causeway Point Atrium Level 1, 2 to 3 pm

Extremely personable, Kevin is not only a confident speaker, he is also a treasure trove of beauty facts. I was fortunate to attend a media session with him yesterday and was truly impressed by his eloquence and knowledge! Do catch him if you happen to be at those malls; it will be worth every second of your time.

Here are the L’egere products available at Star Dust. John Little is currently offering a storewide 20% discount, so this is the perfect time to try/re-but these items.

Kevin was particularly keen on the L’egere 3°C Pure Aqua Ice Toner…which I promptly bought after the session, of course. ;)

More on the media session and his beauty tips soon!

Image source: John Little

Posted in: korean brands | l'egere | 女人我最大 nrwzd

9 Responses to L’egere Makeup Demonstrations by Kevin 老师 from Queen/女人我最大

1. June 12, 2010 at 12:46 pm

my first bb cream is l’egere ^^ i’ll stick with it hehe

xoxo elle

June 12, 2010 at 11:17 pm

Hi Wifluvelle,

That’s nice! :)

2. June 13, 2010 at 6:02 pm

The ice toner looks interesting! Going to check it out. He’s quite entertaining isn’t he? Better than on TV I say.

June 13, 2010 at 9:07 pm

Hi Sesame,

Thank you so much for the rec! *hugs*

He’s quite captivating in the way he speaks and presents. Very personable.

3. JC
    June 13, 2010 at 7:35 pm

Was worth every minute of my time there (though I had to stand for like 3hrs!)

June 13, 2010 at 9:08 pm

Hi Chevvie,

You were lucky to have spent that time with him! I’m sure it was worth it. :D

4. JC
    June 14, 2010 at 12:29 am

Ya, I agree. Alot of his makeup tips were v good:) But he Auntie Killer la. One auntie was almost like leaning on him during his free consultation, I was very tempted to hand her a tissue to wipe her drool…..

Managed to get my book autographed by him;) V affable irl and super patient!

June 14, 2010 at 1:21 pm

Hey Chevvie,

That is so funny! Aunty 杀手, ya? ;) He’s surprisingly patient for a celebrity. :)

5. J J
    September 7, 2010 at 1:35 pm

I attended the Legere event hold by JL and Legere in June 2010. I really love Kevin Teacher teaching and tips with Legere. I bought a complete set of the Legere Products especially items that he recommended. I really love the products on my skin especially the Legere Waterdrop Shiny Pearl BB and Legere BB White and not forgetting Legere Water Gel Cream. These brand is fantastic and wonderful to me! Think you all should try….