A few days ago, I did a simple EOTD with Nature Republic eyeshadows.
- I Nuovi Eye Base from lash to brow
- Topshop Kohl in Petrol on the lid
- Nature Republic Prism Star Sparkling Eye Shadow in SBL707 Deep Blue Night over Petrol
- Nature Republic Prism Star Dot Shadow in 08 Pastel Blue in the socket indent
- Nature Republic Prism Star Dot Shadow in 01 White from socket to brow
- MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline and Lord & Berry Smudgeproof Waterproof Eyeliner in In the Black to line and MAC Eye Shadow in Carbon to set
- Nature Republic Eye Lover Eyebrow Pencil and Eye Lover Eyebrow Cake in 2 on the brows
This photo was taken 11 hours after I’d first applied the shadows. Aside from the smudginess on the undereye area and the worn-off waterline, the eye looked fresh, testifying to the staying power of the bases and shadows! :)
Oh Mag that is so pretty! You do blues better than anyone!
Those NR products do look lovely.
ps I tagged you on my blog with a beautiful blogger award :O)
You’re so sweet. :D Thank you for the compliment; I do love blues!
WOW. That’s amazing that all your eye makeup lasted that long!! Did you use any eye primer? Your eye makeup looks like you had JUST done it before the photo. :) Great quality!
Thank you! As I’ve mentioned in the post, I used I Nuovi Eye Base. :)
Blue is my favorite! Especially eye shadows like these.
This is a very intense and stay-put blue.
Mag, Your blog is my trusty ref. Do their es wear well? I like tt star dot but they had only yellow & blue(which is prob too pastel/cool on me) so thinking to just get the yellow but again like too pastel?
Their eyeshadows wear very well over a good base! Good luck with finding something suitable. :)