The latest in the brand’s range of anti-ageing products, Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Corrective Serum (30 ml/S$133) promises to prompt the regenerative powers of our skin.
Containing Shiseido’s exclusive Bio-Corrective Complex, this new serum boosts the production of fibroblast cells, encouraging them to produce collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid – all necessary for firm and smooth skin.
While this new serum promotes the formation of youth-rendering cells, it is necessary to pair it with the right moisturiser too, to maximise the anti-ageing effects. Shiseido has coined this duo (the serum + a suitable moisturiser from the Shiseido family of creams) the Perfect Pair.
Here are some of the pairings that the brand recommends:
- Nourishing - Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Corrective Serum + Shiseido Intensive Nourishing and Recovery Cream, to target extreme dryness and wrinkles
- Brightening - Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Corrective Serum + Shiseido White Lucency Recovery Night Cream, to target pigmentation, spots and dullness
- Energising - Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Corrective Serum + Shiseido Benefiance NutriPerfect Night Cream, to target sagging and the loss of resilience
- Hydrating - Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Corrective Serum + Shiseido The Skincare Night Moisture Recharge Enriched, to target fine lines from dryness
- Restoring - Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Corrective Serum + Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Restoring Cream, to target wrinkles and the loss of resilience
In conjunction with the Perfect Pair, Shiseido encourages a series of facial/neck exercises (they call them Uplifting Fitness) and a special facial massage (Uplifting Massage). According to the brand, this encourages the resilience of our facial muscles, stemming the sagging process. I’d wondered about deepening facial lines with all the contortion but was assured that the exercises specifically target the facial muscles that keep our skin firm.
A DVD containing the complete Shiseido Uplifting Fitness + Massage techniques will be given to customers who purchase the serum. Click on the image above to see examples of these techniques.
To showcase their anti-ageing methods, Shiseido Singapore is holding a skincare fest at the Raffles City Garden Court (near Kate Spade) from now till 3 November 2010. Activities include beauty dialogues with their regional trainer, Angela Boh, as well as skincare consultations that will help you to create your Perfect Pair (the skin checks are very similar to the one that I had at the Shiseido White Lucent workshop). In addition, visitors will receive a complimentary Bio-Performance Super Corrective Serum sample.
Other offers include makeover sessions and gifts with purchases. The eye cream gwp is quite generous, considering that they’re full-sized bottles! :)
Image sources: Shiseido Singapore
Posted in: beauty news | japanese brands | serums | shiseido | skincare