HerWorld.com recently asked me to reveal the contents of my makeup pouch. The one I’m currently using is from Loop NYC; I love its cheery print!
Its contents vary but inside it, I usually have the following:
- Bobbi Brown Metallic Lip Color in Plum Pearl – This cool-toned brown plum may look dull in the tube but it brightens my face instantly.
- Bourjois Contour Clubbing Waterproof Eyeliner in Black Party – I use this waterproof black pencil to touch up my waterline.
- Fruits & Passion Eau de Toilette Vial in Green Tea – A gift from a friend in Canada. I love the light, refreshing scent!
- Gatsby Oil Clear Sheet – Arguably one of the best blotters in the market. Stylishly grey, these sheets absorb sebum readily, taking the oilies away!
- Kiehl’s #1 Lip Balm in Pear – This moisturising liquid balm not only rescues my chapped lower lip, it also smells deliciously fruity.
- Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara – An easy-to-wear black mascara with a curved wand that hugs my lashes, this works on its own, as well as over an existing mascara to waterproof it.
- MAC Blot Powder – This pressed powder has been a staple for me for years. I use it to touch up my base and undereye makeup.
- MAC Full Lash Curler – This eyelash curler has the best fit for my eyes. I love it so much, I have three!
- Muji Travel Face Brush – This flat crescent brush is surprisingly soft for its price and perfect for touch-ups. It even has a sleeve to aid portability.
- Nature Republic Eye Lover Eyebrow Pencil – This convenient three-in-one brow product has a retractable angled pencil, a spooly brush and a mirror all encased in a sleek silver tube.
- Rohto Lycée Eye Drops – These eye drops from Japan refresh my eyes and add a subtle sparkle to them. ;)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil in Dea – This is the magic wand that erases undereye shadows and blemishes on the go. It also makes a brightening all-over eye colour for last-minute prettifying.
This was a fun exercise for me and reminded me of why these products are staples in my bag. ♥