Here’s another eye with the new Clarins Neo Pastels Eye Colour & Liner Palette. It’s a smokier version of the soft eye that I did with the same palette, with the addition of the lavender in the top row and the brown in the bottom row.
1. A smidgeon of the black cream liner on the lid to act as a lid base.
2. The purple over the blended-out black on the mobile lid.
3. The brown over the purple and softly extended into the socket indent.
4. The dusty rose on the socket indent blended into the purple/brown.
5. The cream beige from socket to brow to highlight.
6. The lavender in the inner corner to open up the eyes.
7. The cream liner to line, with a flick at the end.
Unlike the soft brows in the earlier look, I darkened my brows to balance this stronger look.
As you can tell, the colours in this palette blend well into and with one another, lending them complexity and room for eyeshadow play. :)