Here’s a new travel-exclusive makeup compact from Estée Lauder.
Encased in a velvet pouch that contains two applicators, this palette has a variety of wearable shades that will appeal to women who love swapping lip hues and enjoy playing with subdued shadow shades.
When I received the press sample of this palette, I couldn’t help but open it right away, thanks to the colour combination. I like the tones of the rich lip colours, as well as the complementary nature of the muted shadow hues.
In it are:
Pure Color Long Lasting Lipsticks in:
- 16 Candy, a candied rose-pink
- 12 Beige, a toffee beige
- 60 Fuchsia Fever, a striking fuchsia
- 77 Café Chic, a caramel
- 73 Scarlet Siren, a cherry red
All the colours swatch creamily and have a pretty sheen to them.
Pure Color Eye Shadows in:
- 30 Sugar Cube, a soft matte white
- 43 Polished Platinum, a satin barley
- 71 Enchanted Forest, a satin golden pewter
- 48 Silver Bell, a velvet lavender-laced grey
- 58 Black Crystal, a shimmery black with silver sparkles
They swatch fairly well (no skipping) and while they aren’t crazily pigmented, they do have enough colour to show up on the skin with just a couple of swipes.
This limited edition palette is exclusively available at Estée Lauder travel retail counters at airports and duty-free estaishments. In Singapore, it retails at an affordable S$55 at Changi Airport and DFS stores.
Posted in: beauty news | estee lauder | eyeshadow palettes | limited edition | swatches