Philosophy at Sephora Singapore

April 28, 2012

, for    again to our beauty sphere:    is finally available in Singapore!

This happy news might not make us want to traipse in a  but those of us seeking  will be seeing .

is, why has it taken so long to come here? Still, I’m glad it’s arrived and hope that each lives up to its name, since .

Not everything from the brand is available here at the moment.  that we’ll see a more complete range in time to come. , yes?

In the meantime,  on finally making your way here,  !

Image source: Philosophy

Posted in: bath and body | beauty news | philosophy | skincare

14 Responses to Philosophy at Sephora Singapore

1. April 28, 2012 at 2:03 pm

Ah…I’m slow. Took me a second read to figure that you’ve incorporated the product names into your copy. Clever copy!

April 29, 2012 at 3:39 am

Hi Sesame,

Thanks! In this case, pictures say it better with words? ;)

I wish the photos were aligned with the words, though. Ah well!

2. Germs
    April 28, 2012 at 4:00 pm

Haha what a creative post! Have you gotten anything from philosophy yet? ;)

April 29, 2012 at 3:39 am

Hi Germs,

Thank you. Not yet but I’m looking forward to exploring the brand! :)

3. Sam
    April 29, 2012 at 8:39 pm

Love the post! Happy to see that the shower gels are there. Love them! I bet the prices are better too ;)

May 1, 2012 at 12:23 am

Hi Sam,

Thank you! The shower gels are S$35 here. :)

4. mandy
    April 30, 2012 at 8:45 pm

Ohhh I love this post! It’s really clever of you Mag, brought a smile to me. ThankyoU!

May 1, 2012 at 12:24 am

Hello Mandy,

Thank you! I’m glad it made you smile. It actually reminds me of children’s stories with pictures representing words (though in this case, the words are pix? ;)).

5. May 1, 2012 at 5:42 pm

I used to order their lip glosses and shower gels…so i’m delighted that I can get them easily in Sephora now. :)

May 3, 2012 at 2:21 am

Hello Seishouai,

Is it cheaper to order them online? I have yet to see the glosses here. The gels are lovely; am looking forward to trying more!

6. Eqa
    May 3, 2012 at 12:15 pm

Hey just found your blog today. It’s pretty awesome, I must say.

I’ve heard so much about philosophy and I’m glad philosophy finally made it here! I’m starting to take care of my skincare (turning 21 soon :D) and Philosophy looks kind of the brand I’m going for except it’s a tad pricey for me. I guess I’ll have to source online to see if it’s any cheaper.

BTW, such an artistic post. :-)

May 4, 2012 at 12:44 am

Hi Eqa,

Thank you for your kind words. :) You’re young but at a great age to start on good skincare. I’m glad Philosophy is finally here. I love how clean their products look and feel.

7. May 6, 2012 at 10:19 pm

that blog post was ingenious!! i love purity! best cleanser ever. i’m only turning 20 this year, would it be too young an age to use their microderm peel? i’m super intrigued by it.

May 7, 2012 at 1:33 am

Thank you, Jien. :)

You’re never too young to take care of your skin but I’ll say that you won’t need to use it as often as someone in her 30s (me!) because your cell turnover rate is faster.