I first saw these macramé lace bracelets on Instagram and was charmed by their chic simplicity.
Started a little more than a year ago, the brand has since sold over 7 million bracelets.
Happily, these delicate wrist candy pieces are now available in Singapore, after Tokyo and Seoul.
Hand-made in Italy, they’re so popular that endless queues have formed for them, while limited edition pieces have been designed for the Vogue Fashion Night Out event in Florence. Celebrities such as Dita Von Teese and Michelle Rodriguez have also been spotted wearing these bracelets.
Involved in philanthropic causes, Cruciani helped raise ¥10,000,000 for the Japanese government last year, to purchase a fishing boat for post-tsunami Fukushima to help the local population regain primary sustenance.
Here’s a pairing that I like – the Lock & Key.
Available at Bruno Gallery (91 Tanglin Road, #01-03, Tanglin Place, Singapore 247918), the prices of Cruciani bracelets here are as follows:
- Four-Leaf Clover (39 colours) – S$20
- Single Colour Butterfly (20 colours) – S$30
- Multi-Colour Butterfly (2 colours) – S$35
- Heart (24 colours) – S$30
- Multi-Colour Four-Leaf Clover (2 colours) – S$30
- Love and Luck (30 colours) – S$30
- Mars (18 colours) – S$30
- Starfish (18 colours) – S$30
- Pirates (12 colours) – S$40
- Lock and Key (20 colours) – S$40
- Kid-Sized Butterfly – S$20
- Kid-Sized Heart – S$20
- Kid-Sized Four-Leaf Clover – S$20