At the Benefit School of Cute, the lockers are filled with beauty books on How to Look the Best at Everything.
These comprehensive complexion kits each contain:
- Benefit The PoreFessional, a Pro balm to minimise the appearance of pores
- Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! Brightening Liquid Foundation
- Benefit Lemon-Aid Colour-Correcting Eyelid Primer & Benefit Bo-ing Concealer or 2 shades of Bo-ing
- Benefit Hello Flawless! Custom Powder Cover-Up
Among the beauty books are also Lip and Cheek Kits like the one above.
3 variations are available: Sugarlicious, Feelin’ Dandy and Go Tropical.
They each contain:
- Benefit Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain (Benetint/Posietint/Chachatint)
- Benefit High Beam Luminescent Complexion Enhancer
- Benefit Face Powder (Sugarbomb/Dandelion/Coralista)
- Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss (Sugarbomb/Dandelion/Coralista)
Already available in Singapore, the How to Look the Best at Everything Flawless Complexion Makeup Kits are S$48, while the Lip & Cheek Kits are S$45. Containing many Benefit top-sellers, they’re an excellent and affordable way to explore the brand. :)