Benefit Cosmetics Beauty Kits

December 9, 2012

At the Benefit School of Cute, the lockers are filled with beauty books on How to Look the Best at Everything.

These comprehensive complexion kits each contain:

• Benefit The PoreFessional, a Pro balm to minimise the appearance of pores
  • Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! Brightening Liquid Foundation
  • Benefit Lemon-Aid Colour-Correcting Eyelid Primer & Benefit Bo-ing Concealer or 2 shades of Bo-ing
  • Benefit Hello Flawless! Custom Powder Cover-Up

Among the beauty books are also Lip and Cheek Kits like the one above.

3 variations are available: Sugarlicious, Feelin’ Dandy and Go Tropical.

They each contain:

• Benefit Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain (Benetint/Posietint/Chachatint)
  • Benefit High Beam Luminescent Complexion Enhancer
  • Benefit Face Powder (Sugarbomb/Dandelion/Coralista)
  • Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss (Sugarbomb/Dandelion/Coralista)

Already available in Singapore, the How to Look the Best at Everything Flawless Complexion Makeup Kits are S$48, while the Lip & Cheek Kits are S$45. Containing many Benefit top-sellers, they’re an excellent and affordable way to explore the brand. :)

Posted in: beauty news | benefit | cute! | makeup packaging

8 Responses to Benefit Cosmetics Beauty Kits

1. Celina
    December 9, 2012 at 10:31 am

Perfect as Christmas presents! Are they on the floor in Sephora now? Where else is Benefit stocked? New in Singapore so not yet familiar where to buy cosmetics :-)

December 10, 2012 at 4:01 am

Hi Celina,

I believe so. Otherwise, you could try looking for them at Tangs Orchard. Happy shopping! :)

2. Ella
    December 13, 2012 at 9:58 am

So I’m interested… And I know this has nothing to with the post, but do you buy products because of their names?I know sometimes I buy beauty products because I can’t resist their packaging, but sometimes I buy them because their names are too adorable!! I typically get drawn to products with sweet names!

December 15, 2012 at 1:20 pm

Hi Ella!

Haha, it depends – I can’t recall offhand any specific product that made me buy it because of its name but if it’s a borderline push that I need (already having taken into account the product efficacy and texture/colour/shimmer whathaveyou), I think YES! :D

What a lovely question. I’ll let you know if I think of anything, heh.

3. Ris
    December 13, 2012 at 1:39 pm

Oh I want one of them! May I know whether all the products in them are full size or is it only some? I’m planning on getting them anyways but I was just wondering. Are they available at Sephora? :)

December 15, 2012 at 1:18 pm

Hi Ris,

They’re deluxe-sized but I believe a couple are full-sized. I can’t really remember, sorry. I think they should be at Sephora but again, I’m not sure. Do call the store to check. Happy shopping! :)

4. December 15, 2012 at 12:19 am

Always feel like a kid in a candy store whenever I browse Benefit’s products in dept store. XD

December 15, 2012 at 1:17 pm

Hi Feliz,

The Benefit counter is always a cheery place to visit. :)