Here is Clé de Peau Beauté Palette de Voyage, a chic offering from the brand for this festive season.
A petite cerulean blue luggage with a stylish patent navy trim, this limited edition coffret is a charming trove of beauty treasures to take you a-wandering. I like how the case is whimsically dressed with a (removable) ribbon emblazoned with the Clé de Peau logo.
Ensconced within the valise are:
- Mascara Intégral/The Mascara – A mascara that promises to accentuate the eyes by curling/lengthening/voluminising the eyelashes, it has a lash-separating brush that enhances the curling effect as it extends lashes upward.
- Ombre Couleurs Quadri/Eye Color Quad – In predominantly warm tones, these eyeshadow hues can be layered for a 3-dimensional effect.
- Blush Couleur/Cheek Color – A coral-pink, this blush imparts a soft veil of colour.
- Rouge à Lèvres/Extra Rich Lipstick in R5 – In a feminine rose shade, this lustrous lipstick is infused with Clé de Peau skincare benefits.
- Poudres Eye Liner et Sourcils/Eyeliner and Eyebrow Powder – In two wearable brown tones, this versatile pair lends definition to the lash lines and brows.
The blush and eyeshadow refill pans are the same size as the brand’s regular ones (the blushes are sold as duos, though) and like them, they can be removed and replaced with other pans.
Characteristic of the brand, the texture of the powder products are soft and refined. The lipstick is silky and richly-pigmented, its strong hue a perfect complement to the eyeshadow and blush shades.
I believe these items can be found in the permanent Clé de Peau Beauté makeup range, so this mini makeup trunk is a great way to try a clutch of products from this high-end beauty brand. They aren’t tremendously exciting in terms of colour choices but you do get the gossamer touch, plus they’re extremely easy to wear – it’s hard to go wrong with these mostly-neutral shades.
In Singapore, this comprehensive makeup kit retails at S$260. Although it’s pricier than many beauty gift boxes out there, it is value for money by the brand’s standards, considering that a Clé de Peau Beauté eyeshadow quad refill (S$76) + compact (S$36) are priced at S$112.
Posted in: beauty news | cle de peau | cute! | japanese brands | limited edition | makeup merry | makeup packaging | swatches