At the heart of the new bath and body collection from Crabtree & Evelyn is Tarocco orange, a Sicilian blood orange variety.
This red orange is rich in Vitamin C and possesses strong antioxidant properties. Based on the botanicals of Sicily, the products also contain invigorating eucalyptus and soothing sage to refresh and deodorise the skin.
The crisp fragrance, composed of a blend of orange, bergamot and neroli, together with the herbaceous accents, is finished with cedar wood and crushed patchouli leaves. With a distinct cologne nature, this collection was inspired by the English tradition of using citrus colognes on the body and in the home, to revitalise the senses.
The scent is immensely uplifting – I like to spritz the body mist around my apartment just to re-energise myself when I’m feeling tired. I love the zesty edge which reminds me of Jo Malone’s citrus cologne scents.
In the collection are:
- Tarocco Orange Skin Invigorating Bath & Shower Gel (S$30/250 ml)
- Tarocco Orange Skin Refreshing Body Lotion (S$35/250 ml)
- Tarocco Orange Skin Silkening Body Soufflé (S$60/250 g)
- Tarocco Orange Deep Cleansing Body Scrub (S$45/175 g)
- Tarocco Orange Refreshing Body Mist (S$30/100 ml)
- Tarocco Orange Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy (S$33/100 g)
All the products are suitable for normal and oily skin.