Back by popular demand, the Brazil Nut bath and body care collection is already available at The Body Shop stores across the island.
The Brazil nut oil in the products comes from The Body Shop’s Community Fair Trade programme which protects over 3,000 hectares of Peruvian rainforest and provides a livelihood for the castaneros – nut-gatherers who collect broken Brazil nuts that cannot be sold for edible reasons, hand-cracking them to extract the oil.
Chock-full of antioxidants to fight free radicals, Brazil nut oil is also richly nourishing. The body butter receives raves aplenty, thanks to its moisturising properties and sweet nutty scent.
This collection comprises:
- Brazil Nut Body Butter (S$30.90)
- Brazil Nut Cream Scrub (S$30.90)
- Brazil Nut Beautifying Oil (S$22.90)
- Brazil Nut Shower Cream (S$12.90)
- Brazil Nut Eau de Toilette (S$22.90)
- Brazil Nut Body Mist (S$19.90)
Previously limited edition, they’re now available all-year-round. Go nuts!
Posted in: bath and body | beauty news | the body shop