New to the Crabtree & Evelyn bath and body family, the Verbena & Lavender de Provence range is primarily herbaceous with a lovely freshness.
Unlike the Somerset Meadow range with its sweeter tone, this fragrance is clearly crisp and uplifting.
Composed mainly of lemon verbena and lavender – Provençal botanical treasures – the products in the range also contain notes of cedarwood, white amber and tonka bean.
Trivia: Lemon verbena has a history of being a sacred plant and was medicinally revered for centuries. Not only does it have antioxidant properties, it has been infused in tisanes (herbal teas) since ancient times, thanks to its calming and soothing effect.
The collection comprises:
- Verbena & Lavender de Provence Bath & Shower Gel (S$30/250 ml)
- Verbena & Lavender de Provence Body Bar (S$13/8 g)
- Verbena & Lavender de Provence Body Lotion (S$43/250 ml)
- Verbena & Lavender de Provence Hand Therapy (S$13/25 g; S$33/100 g)
- Verbena & Lavender de Provence Spray Cologne (S$75/100 ml)
Launched in early August 2013, this collection is available at Crabtree & Evelyn stores across the island.