New to Crabtree & Evelyn Singapore is Pear and Pink Magnolia, a fruity-floral fragrance that scents their latest bath and body collection.
A pleasant perfume, it has a good balance of sweet and floral tones: It bears top notes of pear, bergamot and passion fruit; heart notes of pink magnolia, osmanthus and jasmine; nicely rounded off with base notes of cedarwood, amber and orris.
I particularly like the osmanthus and jasmine whiffs which take the edge of what could be a potentially-cloying concoction. (I’m thinking of Somerset Meadow, as I write this.)
Here are the items in the collection:
- Pear and Pink Magnolia Eau de Toilette (S$38/30 ml), (S$75/100 ml)
- Pear and Pink Magnolia Triple Milled Soap (S$13/100 g)
- Pear and Pink Magnolia Body Wash (S$30/250 ml)
- Pear and Pink Magnolia Body Lotion (S$40/250 ml)
- Pear and Pink Magnolia Body Soufflé (S$48/250 g)
- Pear and Pink Magnolia Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy (S$13/25 g), (S$33/100 g)
The fruity burst is particularly refreshing in the shower…perfect for these blazing hot days!
Posted in: bath and body | beauty news | crabtree & evelyn | fragrances