Here’s a quick look at the upcoming MAC collaboration with Brazilian beauty blogger and style icon Julia Petit.
According to MAC, this eponymous collection translates the urban landscape of São Paulo into ‘sun-kissed hues primed to release your inner Brazilian bombshell’.
In the collection are:
- MAC Matte Lipstick in Açai – vivid deep violet (S$33)
- MAC Satin Lipstick in Petite Red – strawberry cream (S$33)
- MAC Satin Lipstick in Boca – soft pink nude (S$33)
- MAC Lipglass in Purpurine – sheer peach shimmer with pink and gold pearl (S$33)
- MAC Moving Sand Eye Shadow x 2 – Mumu (soft nude brown; Matte)/ Noite (black with pearl; Lustre) (S$49)
- MAC Morganite Eye Shadow x 2 – Sunstoned (soft pink champagne; Lustre)/ Choco Cake (dark chocolate; Matte) (S$49)
- MAC Sagu Eye Shadow x 2 – Druzy (dirty mauvy purple; Lustre)/ Black Plum (deep blackened plum; Matte) (S$49)
- MAC Powder Blush in Linda – soft pink bronze (S$42)
- MAC Liquidlast Liner in Wet Road – black with pearl (S$34)
- MAC Lustre Drops – blue pink with gold pearl (S$36)
- MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder Pressed (S$44)
In Singapore, this limited-edition collection will be available from 20 March 2015 and will retail at Tangs Orchard, Sephora Ion Orchard and Ngee Ann City.
For a behind-the-scenes look at the creation of the main campaign visual, click here. :)