The sparkle on all the colours, except for the beige, is simply an overlay. That said, the true colours are softly shimmery.
- Lunasol Eyelid Base N from lash to brow
- Shiseido Hydro Powder Eyeshadow in H5 Aqua Shimmer on the lid to bring out the colours
- The teal on the outer 2/3 of the lid
- The mint green on the inner 1/3 of the lid
- The sparkly beige from socket to brow
- Make Up For Ever Pearly Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in 2L (now known as Aqua Eyes in Pearly Brown 2L) to line
- The taupe brown over the MUFE pencil
This quad is extremely easy to use; the colours are truly complementary and blend like a dream! I could also use it the same ways I do the Kesalan Patharan eyeshadow trio that I love so much.
A better view of the taupe brown applied over the MUFE Pencil on the lower lash line.
Please excuse the messy brows in the eye photos and the cross-eyed look in the face one. I am actually quite amused by my eyes being drawn together like that; I look semi-alien! No thanks to post-period bloat, my eyebags are hideous too (hence the strategically placed watermark, lol!).
And yes, those are Dariya hair pads on my head. :D There were times when I almost went out without removing them, to the exasperation of my hubs. :P
The slight glow that you see comes from BRTC Glossy Shining BB Cream SPF37. My face looks a little pale in the photo, no thanks to the sunscreen – I also look washed out because I hadn’t put on any lip colour before taking the photo – but I like how the pearly BB Cream makes my skin look in real life, when paired with Sana Maikohan Powder to reduce the frost factor. :)
Posted in: bb creams | dariya | eotds | eyeshadow faves | eyeshadow palettes | eyeshadow quads | eyeshadows | japanese brands | lunasol | monolid | sana maikohan