Sephora at Ion Orchard Update

March 26, 2009

Word has it that Sephora at Ion Orchard will be six to seven times the size of the current Sephora at Ngee Ann City. Slated to open in the second half of 2009, the store will apparently carry NARS and it may bring in Philosophy and Urban Decay, as well.

With a Sephora this size, I would imagine that more than a few foreign brands would finally be available here. Good people at Sephora SG, you heard us clamouring for new things, yes? Fewer destination brands, please and more unique ones, thank you! :D

Posted in: beauty news | sephora

8 Responses to Sephora at Ion Orchard Update

1. fridagal
    March 29, 2009 at 1:12 am

OMG!!!!!!!!! my jaws juz fell open when i read 6-7 times bigger then the one at ngee ann.. sounds crazy but my heart raced ahahaha.. CANT WAIT!!!

March 29, 2009 at 1:14 am

Hi Fridagal,

Can you imagine the number of brands that will be available there? Oh, and all the swatching to do! ;) :D

3. Ai
    June 26, 2009 at 4:29 pm

i'll go to singapore this july.. oohh i hope they will open then! *fingers crossed* coz i wasn't really excited at the one in Nge Ann City. btw thnx for the info :D

June 27, 2009 at 1:39 am

Hello Ai,

You're welcome! I hope Sephora's open by the time you arrive. I know Ion Orchard's slated to open in July (the 21st, I believe). The soft launch should be somewhere near the middle of the month, if not earlier. :)

5. liz
    July 13, 2009 at 8:16 pm

yes it will be very exciting and another new experience. There will also be a spa counter. be patience girls :)

sephora girl
    Liz

July 13, 2009 at 11:06 pm

Hi Liz,

I'd love to hear all about the new Sephora; do email me with the details! :)

7. Mary
    July 20, 2009 at 10:54 pm

NARS! URBAN DECAY! oh my!
    *praying they bring it in*

July 21, 2009 at 11:23 am

Hi Mary,

Ion officially opens today, so we'll finally be able to see for ourselves what Sephora carries. :)