Last December, Rachel from Soap ‘n Sorbet offered to send me a few items to try. When her package arrived, I opened it with bated breath, wondering about the items inside. To my utter delight, a colourful sight accompanied by mingling scents of bath and body goodness greeted me – what a visual and olfactory pleasure!
- LaLacious Sugar Soufflés/Moisturizing Body Scrubs in Island Guava and Passionfruit Lime (two for giveaways), scrubbilicious goodies for dry skin
- Love & Toast Mandarin Tea Hand Cream, a hygienic tube of cream with a sophisticated scent to pamper the hands
- Nostalgia Organics Sweet Orange Natural Handmade Soap, a product I was really looking forward to because of its limited quantity, thanks to it being handmade
- Steam Cream in Papillon and Blanc (the latter for a giveaway), a cult item that I was pleased to experience, given its incredible manufacturing methods
- Tokyo Milk Kabuki Parfum, a crisp and delightful fragrance that contains lychee (whee!)
- A few other Tokyo Milk fragrance vial samples, generously given by Rachel for me to try
Everything looked exquisite and refined, conveying the quality of the brands the e-store carries. I felt truly pampered! ♥
If you would like to order from Soap ‘n Sorbet but are leery of online ordering, I can assure you that Rachel is an excellent e-tailer – your package will be neatly-labelled and securely packed. Depending on turnaround times, it will likely arrive swiftly too. :) She might be busy fielding emails but she is always polite and friendly in her correspondence, something I appreciate in online shopping.
I’ve tried some of the items and will write reviews of them soon. I’ve been swamped with work and haven’t had time to properly write. I look forward to telling you all about these lovelies though! ;)