I’ve been quietly impressed by Tokyo Milk and Love & Toast scents for a while now, so you can imagine my delight when I was surprised by a Soap ‘n Sorbet email declaring the arrival of new fragrances from these two brands conceived by Margot Elena.
Whiffs of vintage from Tokyo Milk:
- Cherry Bomb – wild rose, osmanthus, chocolate, vetiver (chocolate dipped cherries)
- Honey and the Moon – sweet honey, sugared violet, jasmine, sandalwood (warm melted sugar)
- Sparrow – neroli and citrus, crisp greens, gardenia, rosewood (fresh citrus)
- Waltz – linden, honeyed rose, wisteria petals, white musk (sparkling floral)
Splashes of whimsy from Love & Toast:
- Gin Blossom – citrus zest, sprint dew, mandarin blossom, verbena leaves
- Mandarin Tea – African Rooibos, pomegranate, neroli, orange blossom
- Sugared Grapefruit – pink grapefruit, orange citrus, warm musk, lily
These natural scent-blends correspond to those of the brand’s hand creams. I have samples of the Gin Blossom and Sugared Grapefruit hand creams and like the pleasing scents. Gin Blossom is uniquely light and floral (it reminds me a little of the fresh scent of Crabtree & Evelyn’s La Source), while Sugared Grapefruit is sweet and tangy. I love the smell of my Love + Toast Handcreme in Mandarin Tea too, so I’m really excited about these new perfumes!
Available online at Soap ‘n Sorbet, the Tokyo Milk perfumes are S$52 each, while the Love & Toast ones are S$67 each.
Also new at the e-store is a range of colourful Caro London makeup pouches/clutches, vanity cases and wash bags. These unique beauty accessories have graced the shelves of high-end stores in the United Kingdom. With quaint prints and pretty trimmings, I’m certain they will appeal to the women in Singapore. ;)
Image sources: Soap ‘n Sorbet
Posted in: beauty accessories | beauty cases | beauty news | fragrances | love & toast | perfumes | tokyo milk