This eotd was inspired by the blue and pink roses of the Dorothy Perkins top I’d worn yesterday.
It’s quite different from what I usually wear but it was a refreshing – colourful – change from my usual subdued shades.
- Benefit Creaseless Cream in Recess all over
- MAC Eye Pencil in Indigo as a lid base
- MAC Eye Shadow in Deep Truth from the MAC Eye Shadow x 4 in Shadowy Lady quad over Indigo
- The pink in Kosé Visée Blackish Forming Eyes in B-4 on the socket indent, blending into the blue and upwards (*waves* to Yumeko who gave me this palette!)
- Lightfall (the greyed pink beige) from the Shadowy Lady quad and the glimmery beige from the Kosé Visée quad from the socket indent to the brow bone
- Shu Uemura Pressed Eye Shadow in ME Black 990 on the lid, over Bourjois Contour Clubbing Waterproof Eyeliner in 41 Black Party on the upper and lower lash lines
- Tina’s Dresser Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown and Nature Republic Eye Lover Eyebrow Cake in 2 on the brows
- A very light coating of K-Palette Real Lasting Volume Mascara on the lashes
I really like how the lilac pink turned into a pretty lavender upon blending into the blue! :)