MAC In the Groove Haul

July 9, 2010

Today’s short visit to MAC saw me leaving with the following MAC goodies:

• Mineralize Eye Shadow in Togetherness
  • Mineralize Eye Shadow in Blue My Mind
  • Mineralize Eye Shadow in Style Influencer
  • Mineralize Blush Duo in Hang Loose
  • Mineralize Skinfinish in Petticoat

Save for Petticoat (which I’d previously owned and sold off, as with Stereo Rose – I still don’t get the hype for the latter but have a new love for Petticoat), they aren’t exceptional or colour-shattering but I do love the soft and fine texture of the shadows and the pretty flush of the blush duo. I hesitated purchasing three trios (say that thirteen times!) – I’ve a feeling they’d reappear at next year’s MAC sale. :P That said, I prolly wouldn’t brave the crowds then, so… ;)

Posted in: baked makeup | hauls | mac | makeup merry

8 Responses to MAC In the Groove Haul

1. July 10, 2010 at 4:25 am

Great haul! How do you like Hang Loose so far? I think it’s such a pretty and unique blush.

July 11, 2010 at 9:27 pm

Hi Kristie,

I haven’t used it yet but it looked like a pleasing pink when I swatched it at the counter. :)

2. July 10, 2010 at 12:34 pm

They have Petticoat now? I thought it was a one off thing long ago. Those es are so GORGEOUS. I think I did not like Stereo Rose all that much then but it’s been too long.

July 11, 2010 at 9:29 pm

Hi Farah (nice blog!),

Yes, it’s a re-release. I sold away mine the last time round. :P

3. July 10, 2010 at 7:29 pm

Nice haul!! I see we like similar colours!! I’m eyeing those eyeshadow trios (still debating whether I will get them or not) and Hang Loose Blush … and whether Petticoat and Stereo Rose are worth it… hahahahaha
    How much are they in Singapore?? There’s no MAC in Indonesia and Australia’s prices are double or triple the US prices =( Would you CP??

July 11, 2010 at 9:30 pm

Hi Dana,

The eyeshadows are S$35 each and the MSF is S$40+ (I can’t remember exactly how much). I’m sorry; I don’t do CPs.

4. July 12, 2010 at 3:19 pm

Thanks Mag! I was looking at my empty MSF case & only saw Porcelain Pink. Must hv sold my Petticoat. Need to revisit the col.

July 13, 2010 at 1:24 am