Nature Republic’s First Birthday Tea Party

November 2, 2010

A month or so ago, I was invited to Nature Republic’s first birthday celebration at its Bishan Junction 8 store.

The exterior and interior of the store were so packed with people that I was unable to take any good photos. I did get a chance to explore the store and saw that they had brought in a few new items. Among them are the Fresh Green Tea skincare range, the Morning Fruits Shower Gels and Body Lotions, as well as the Age Slick Collagen BB Cream SPF 25/PA++.

Here is the door gift/goodie bag that I was given.

In it were:

I’d purchased:

• Morning Fruits Grapefruit Shower Gel

I’m currently using this and like its feel and scent. It doesn’t smell as authentic as 100% Pure Freshly Squeezed Pink Grapefruit Organic Juicy Shower Gel but it has a nice subtle sweet/tangy fragrance of its own that isn’t unpleasant. I also like how clean it makes me feel, without stripping my skin of moisture.

• Fresh Farm Foam Cleanser in Rice

I haven’t opened this (I’m hoping to finish one of my Hada Labo foaming cleansers first) but am looking forward to it because I’ve loved rice-scented skincare ever since I’d tried Komenuka Bijin Facial Cleansing Powder.

• Home Made Recipe Pack in Kelp

This apparently helps to reduce the appearance of facial pores – mine have grown larger with age and I need all the pore-minimising help I can get! :P

• Color Eclat Nail Polishes in a deep wine and a nude

I have no idea what their codes are but the sleek packaging and the sophisticated colours appealed to me. :)

I’d bought this a while back and quite liked it.

With an expenditure of more than S$30, customers were entitled to a lucky dip. I won this Eau de Shine Lip Pleasure Gloss. I’m not sure what its code is but I think it’s BR501 Honey Beige.

In Singapore, Nature Republic stores can currently be found at 313@Somerset, Bishan Junction 8, Parkway Parade and Jurong Point.

Posted in: hauls | korean brands | nature republic

8 Responses to Nature Republic’s First Birthday Tea Party

1. Angeline
    November 2, 2010 at 9:24 am

Hooray! They brought in the Home made recipe pack! I tried it when I was in Korea and like it! :D Thanks!

2. November 2, 2010 at 1:31 pm

Mag, This fruits range of bodycare smells pretty good from the tube. The previous fruity bodycare they had were sooooo synthetic scented. I picked up a few showergels but hv yet to use any.

3. KarenTeo
    November 3, 2010 at 1:28 am

alamak i go to junction 8 once every few weeks and I had no idea nature republic is there! :P Which floor is it on?

November 5, 2010 at 2:53 am

Hi Angeline,

Now you’ll have easy access to these face packs! :D

November 5, 2010 at 2:54 am

Hi Farah,

Yes, they don’t smell synthetic, thank goodness!

November 5, 2010 at 2:55 am

Hello Karen!

It’s at Level 2, near the Apple and Sony stores. ;)

7. Hikari
    April 14, 2012 at 12:20 am

Hey everyone,

Don’t let my name fool you…Apparently my mom was in Japan and liked the name,I’m latina,he,he… The reason that trying to contact with you is because as everyone here I love Nature Republic product,I really want to buy these products. My mom went to Korea and bought me some… but I want to buy some more,specially the Nature Republic Eau de Shine Fresh BB Cream.I notice I can’t use the official english site to do that,so please if you could give me some secure sites I could go to purshase these I really appreciate it…

Cordially,

Hikari

April 17, 2012 at 11:08 pm

Hi Hikari,

Unfortunately, I’ve no idea how you can purchase Nature Republic products. Perhaps you could try Gmarket? :)