A month or so ago, I was invited to Nature Republic’s first birthday celebration at its Bishan Junction 8 store.
The exterior and interior of the store were so packed with people that I was unable to take any good photos. I did get a chance to explore the store and saw that they had brought in a few new items. Among them are the Fresh Green Tea skincare range, the Morning Fruits Shower Gels and Body Lotions, as well as the Age Slick Collagen BB Cream SPF 25/PA++.
Here is the door gift/goodie bag that I was given.
In it were:
- A box of White Therapy Brightening Mask sheets
- A full-sized bottle of Age Slick Wrinkle Makeup-Base in 02 Violet
- A bar of Fresh Handmade Soap in Charcoal
- A deluxe-sized sample tube of Age Slick Collagen BB Cream SPF 25/PA++
- A full-sized bottle of Color Deco Nail in BK003
- Nature Republic cotton pads
- Nature Republic skincare samples
- A S$10 product voucher that could be used on that very day
- Morning Fruits Grapefruit Shower Gel
I’m currently using this and like its feel and scent. It doesn’t smell as authentic as 100% Pure Freshly Squeezed Pink Grapefruit Organic Juicy Shower Gel but it has a nice subtle sweet/tangy fragrance of its own that isn’t unpleasant. I also like how clean it makes me feel, without stripping my skin of moisture.
- Fresh Farm Foam Cleanser in Rice
I haven’t opened this (I’m hoping to finish one of my Hada Labo foaming cleansers first) but am looking forward to it because I’ve loved rice-scented skincare ever since I’d tried Komenuka Bijin Facial Cleansing Powder.
- Home Made Recipe Pack in Kelp
This apparently helps to reduce the appearance of facial pores – mine have grown larger with age and I need all the pore-minimising help I can get! :P
- Color Eclat Nail Polishes in a deep wine and a nude
I have no idea what their codes are but the sleek packaging and the sophisticated colours appealed to me. :)
I’d bought this a while back and quite liked it.
With an expenditure of more than S$30, customers were entitled to a lucky dip. I won this Eau de Shine Lip Pleasure Gloss. I’m not sure what its code is but I think it’s BR501 Honey Beige.
In Singapore, Nature Republic stores can currently be found at 313@Somerset, Bishan Junction 8, Parkway Parade and Jurong Point.
Posted in: hauls | korean brands | nature republic