Here are some empties from this month:
- Clarins Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream with Microbeads deluxe sample tube – A scrubbilicious exfoliant that feels great on the skin.
- Dove Damange Therapy Intense Repair Shampoo – This rich shampoo is good for adding smoothness to the tresses.
- Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil in Ballet Dance – Good for quick and effective makeup removal. Unfortunately, it goes bad very quickly, thanks to its lack of preservatives.
- L’Oréal Kids Strawberry Smoothie 2-in-1 Shampoo for Extra Softness – A delicious-smelling shampoo that I sometimes steal from my boys. ;) I like that it doesn’t dry out my colour-treated hair.
- Pantene Pro-V Shampoo and Conditioner deluxe sample bottles – Freebies that came with a Japanese magazine. They made my hair feel silky without leaving any greasy or gunky residue.
- Shiseido The Skincare Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam sample tube – This is a somewhat-ordinary facial foam and didn’t impress me as much as the Shiseido The Skincare Night Moisture Recharge sample bottle I’d received together with it.
It’s always nice to see empties. If only I could show as many for makeup pots and pans! ;)
Posted in: clarins | cleansing oil | dove | face | fancl | finally finished | haircare | shampoo | shiseido | skincare