Part of the MAC Packed to Go collection available only at airports and downtown duty-free locations, this brush set (S$114 at Changi Airport and Singapore DFS stores) comprises:
- A striped zippered brush pouch (80% polyester, 20% cotton)
- 129SE brush for powder and blush
- 190SE brush for foundation
- 224SE brush for eyeshadow blending
- 242SE brush for eyeshadows and cream products
- 266SE brush for eyeliners and brow products
All are made in China but assembled in Canada.
I’m not fond of the textured pouch material but I do like the angles at both ends which give the case a wider mouth and easier access to products inside. It’s fairly roomy and will hold a good number of makeup items, as well as travel-sized skincare products.
The special-edition travel-sized brushes (denoted by the letters ‘SE’) feel surprising soft and resilient (I bent and flipped the bristles as a test).
Save for the 266SE which is slightly fuller than the full-sized MAC 266 brush (something that I’ve noticed throughout the years with this tool in MAC brush sets; I prefer this particular brush to be flatter and more precise), the rest are comparable to the actual full-sized brushes.