As the official makeup brand for Missoni and other high-end labels for this year’s Audi Fashion Fest, MAC Singapore has a dedicated backstage area to prettify their models.
This afternoon, I was able to watch the MAC makeup artists work their magic on the models for the Missoni A/W 2011 show before the girls went down the runway.
According to MAC Senior Artist Beno Lim, the look for the show centred on clean skin, strong brows and deep red lips – essentially an haute couture look that would work for the red carpet as well.
Below are the products he used on this particular model:
- MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer
- MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
- MAC Medium Dark Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Face Powder to contour
- MAC Gloss Texture (PRO) to highlight the cheek bones
- MAC Lingering Brow Crayon and MAC Charcoal Brown Eye Shadow for definition and colour
- MAC Gloss Texture (PRO) on the mobile lid for subtle shine
- MAC Graphblack Technakohl Liner on the waterline
- No mascara
A mixture of MAC Black Lipmix (PRO), MAC Burgundy Lip Pencil and MAC Russian Red Lipstick
Here are more photos of what went on behind the scenes:
The makeup look for Missoni A/W 2011
The hair station in the prep tent
MAC makeup artists hard at work!
The models chilling out before they strut their stuff on the runway
The plethora of MAC products to elicit oohs and aahs from any makeup fiend ;)
The discreet yet roomy luggage filled with MAC products meant for fashion shows…makeup heaven! ♥
Image sources: MAC Singapore and Audi Fashion Festival
Posted in: beauty news | mac | makeup merry