Here’s a smokey eye look I did with the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette.
Here’s the application breakdown:
- Wrapped Up (the mauve brown) on the lid, layered over with Celebrate (the black forest brown)
- The Mail (the waffle brown) in the socket indent to contour
- Bow (the vanilla) from socket to brow
- Noir (the black) to line, blending into the lid shades
- Wrapped Up, Celebrate and Noir blended on the lower lash line
These shades blend easily and I was relieved that the colour fallout was minimal. While The Mail isn’t intensely pigmented like the rest, this quality suits its purpose as a contour shade. ;)