Here are two simple eye looks done with the warmer shades in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette: Organza, Ribbon, Gift Basket, Pamper, Gateau. I call them sunset colours. :)
I blended everything over one another, so there’s no breakdown in application, sorry.
I did change up the look by adding a black liner on the bottom lash line. I don’t quite like it – it’s too dramatic for an already-dramatic look but it does have shades of Cleopatra!
I only did half my face. These days, I’m grateful for any time I get to play with makeup!
Besides the Sleek palette, I used:
- The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso BB Cream – The coverage is excellent but it looks masky on me, especially in the second photo
- Anna Sui Loose Powder Compact – I set the BB cream lightly with this translucent powder
- Canmake in 10 Sweet Orange – A nice base for the blushes
- Sleek Makeup Blush in Aruba – A little is all I needed, given its strong tone
- Canmake Cheek & Cheek in 02 Rose Tiara – Aruba was too yellow, so I cooled it with this blush duo
- Tony Moly Shimmer Lover Cube in 05 Gold – I used this as a gentle cheek highlight
- Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm in 04 Raspberry Smoothie - A cheery hue that complemented the eye and cheek colours well
It’s not pictured here but I used Heavy Rotation Perfect Liquid Liner, layered with the black shadow in the palette, for the winged liner.
Posted in: eotds | sleek makeup