An annual event, the Watsons Health, Wellness & Beauty (HWB) Awards celebrate the best in drugstore beauty. This year, the drugstore brands under the Shiseido umbrella have seen success yet again!
Here are the Shiseido HWB 2011 winners:
- Za Skin Beauty Two-Way Foundation and Za True White Two-Way Foundation SPF 20 PA++
- Za Concealer Perfection
- Za Ever Brows
- Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Liner
- Majolica Majorca Jeweling Eyes
- Majolica Majorca Lash Beautifying Mascara Frame Plus
- Aqualabel White Clear Foam
- Tsubaki Damage Care Range
A majority of the winners this year had not only won the previous year, they are also staples for many local women who recognise quality in these value-for-money products.
I have tried and repurchased a few of them, simply because they’re affordable and work well. I use my tube of Za Concealer Perfection fairly often and have gone through more than one ZA Ever Brows pencil (even my mum uses it!). Aqualabel White Clear Foam became a favourite of mine when it first launched in Singapore – I like the feel of its scrubby bits. ;)
Congratulations, Shiseido Singapore!
Posted in: beauty news | japanese brands | majolica majorca | makeup merry | shiseido | tsubaki | watsons | za