Here’s a look at the new Sleek Makeup Nude Collection, a wearable trio of products that will elicit joy from many a nude-makeup lover. (Take the hyphen away and see how that last phrase can be misconstrued! ;))
At the core of the collection is I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette in Au Naturel, a shadow set filled with neutrals galore.
Comprising colours that range from the sheer to the intense, you can create both subtle neutral eyes and deep smokey ones. I like that there are good contour shades in it as well.
This versatile palette contains:
- Nougat – barley white (matte)
- Nubuck – mid-tone grey (matte)
- Cappuccino – medium fawn (matte)
- Honeycomb – dull gold (satin)
- Toast – subdued amber (satin)
- Taupe – pale peach (frost), more beige than taupe
- Conker – berried chocolate (shimmer)
- Moss – olive brown (velvet)
- Bark – chocolate-bar brown (matte)
- Mineral Earth – cool-toned taupe brown (shimmer)
- Regal – browned maroon (matte)
- Noir – deep black (matte), the ubiquitous black in many Sleek shadow palettes
Also part of the collection is Blush in Suede, a matte brown blush that veers warm to complement the natural tones in the eyeshadow palette.
To round off the collection is Pout Polish in Bare Minimum, a super-wearable tinted lip conditioner in a translucent milky beige.
Unlike previous collections, this trio will be part of the permanent Sleek line-up. Sleek Makeup can be found at Superdrug stores in the UK. The brand isn’t available in Singapore (my press samples were sent from England) but their products can be purchased from the Sleek Makeup website which ships internationally.
Posted in: autumn makeup | blushes | eyeshadow palettes | lip balm | sleek makeup | swatches