Kent’s popular Twelve makeup brushes have a new look – they now come with ivory-coloured handles.
Made entirely in the UK, this premium makeup brush range bridges the gap between high-end and basic generic-tier makeup brushes, offering quality and a luxe touch at reasonable prices.
According to Kent Singapore, the ‘soft-touch’ handles lend a firmer grip but aside from this cosmetic change, the bristles and the prices of the original Twelve are the same. (Do note that their prices have been revised since my last post on them; you will find the current prices below.)
- 01 Angled Eyebrow Brush (pony) (S$19.90)
- 02 Eye Grooming Brush (pony) (S$19.90)
- 03 Angled Eye Contour Brush (pony) (S$22.90)
- 04 Definition/Socket Line Brush (goat) (S$22.90)
- 05 Angled Eyeliner Brush (synthetic) (S$19.90)
- 06 Lip Brush (synthetic) (S$$22.90)
- 07 Concealer Brush (synthetic) (S$22.90)
- 08 Large Foundation Brush (synthetic) (S$34.90)
- 09 Contour Powder Brush (synthetic) (S$34.90)
- 010 Blusher Brush (goat) (S$36.90)
- 011 Powder Brush (goat) (S$46.90)
- 012 Travel Bronzer/Kabuki Brush (goat) (S$79.90)
I enjoy my original set a lot and use many of them almost every time I apply makeup. Here are three of my faves:
- 03 Angled Eye Contour Brush – This fits perfectly in my socket indent, allowing me to deposit and blend colour.
- 07 Concealer Brush – The firm yet pliable bristles help me to apply and blend out concealer easily.
- 09 Contour Powder Brush – The soft-yet-not-floppy brush head makes for effortless contouring and sculpting.
I ♥ them!
In Singapore, these lovely brushes can be found at Watsons, where customers can also pick up brochures with makeup tips and tricks from the display stands.
Image source: Kent