Here’s a look at this month’s Vanity Trove and my thoughts on its contents.
November 2012: Dream Girl
In it are:
- Adore Sanitary Napkins (2 pieces; 1 for ‘Active Days’, 1 for ‘Dreamy Nights’)
- BRTC Jasmine Water BB Cream SPF30 (5 ml) + assorted BRTC sample sachets
- Ichikami Hair Treatment (15 g)
- Ichikami Kracie Shampoo (12 ml)
- Ichikami Kracie Conditioner (12 ml)
- Mekhala Tamarind Facial Cleanser (15 ml)
- SKINC Pure Happy Hand Dew (50 ml)
- Uriage Moisturizing Refreshing Cream Gel (5 ml)
- Za Amino Mineral Refreshing Gel (5 g)
I know feminine hygiene directly relates to the theme but it was a touch disconcerting receiving sanitary pads. :P
Ichikami has been around for a while but I never got around to trying it so I was pretty pleased to see products from the brand. I just tried the sachets (good for 1-2 uses) and must say they remind me a lot of Pantene in terms of effect and smell.
I also gave the Mekhala facial wash a whirl and unlike the brand’s poo and dish which I reviewed earlier this year, this smells quite lovely (think honey) and leaves my skin feeling smooth and comfortable.
The full-sized hand cream was a lovely surprise. I particularly like the cheery name. :) I haven’t tried it yet but SKINC is steadily making a positive name for itself in the local beauty realm, so I’m looking forward to trying it.
Comparable to last month’s box, this month’s offering mainly delighted me with the hand cream whose price exceeds that of the trove itself, I believe. And to follow up on my observation on the logistics problem I’d mentioned previously, my press box this month arrived early and with no hiccups at all.
If you’re new to Vanity Trove, do note that their boxes have a subscription fee of S$25 in Singapore.
Posted in: makeup mail | vanity trove