Developed by Mr Shu Uemura in his halcyon days as a makeup artist in Hollywood, Unmask was one of the first cleansing oils in the beauty market.
The oil rinsed off effortlessly, conditioning and moisturising faces, leaving the skin ‘petal-soft, flower fresh’. Today, the brand has continued to build on the success of the golden-hued oil, incorporating innovative technologies to create several variations of this cleansing liquid.
To celebrate its 30th anniversary, Shu Uemura will introduce a special edition print for their current cleansing oils, featuring an interpretation of the Unmask graphic by renowned Japanese artist Tsuyoshi Hirano.
The following oils will have bottles with this limited-edition print:
- Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil (for global skin concerns)
- Fresh Pore Clarifying Gentle Cleansing Oil (for pore concerns)
- High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil Advanced Formula (for all skin conditions)
- Cleansing Beauty Oil Cleansing Premium A/O Advanced (for ageing concerns)
- Whitefficient Clear Brightening Gentle Cleansing Oil (for brightening) – Do note that it replaces Brightening Cleansing Oil Advanced Formula.
These bottles are 450 ml each and will be available in January 2013.
The oil naturally spreads and dissolves all oil-based make-up. In contact with water, the magic of emulsification starts – the oil turns to a milky liquid, capturing both make-up and water-soluble impurities. This unique emulsifying technology is the secret to the revolutionary performance of one-step effective cleansing.
Posted in: beauty news | cleansing oil | japanese brands | shu uemura