Here’s a quick look at the MAC All About Orange collection for Summer 2013, launching here this week.
Comprising several shades of that cheery colour, this sunny bevy of beauties makes me smile.
In the collection are:
- Razzledazzler – light cream peach (Lustre)
- Sweet & Sour – Soft peach cream (Cremesheen)
- Tangerine Dream – Warm orange cream (Lustre)
- Flamingo – Light milky bright coral (Lustre)
- Sushi Kiss – Mid-tone coral cream (Satin)
- Tart & Trendy – Bright neutral orange cream (Lustre)
- Neon Orange – Bright clean orange (Amplified)
Cremesheen Glass (S$35)
- Double Happiness – Frosted light nude (Cremesheen)
- Imperial Light – Frosted light peach (Cremesheen)
- Rising Sun – Frosted bright orange (Cremesheen)
Powder Blush (S$36)
- Honey Jasmine – Soft warm coral (Satin)
- Royal Sunset – Soft cool peach (Satin)
- Immortal Flower – Bright peach (Satin)
Nail Lacquer (S$22)
- Ke Ai – Soft pink frost (Frost)
- Sweet Pop – Peach cream (Cream)
- Fiestaware – Mid-tone orange coral (Cream)
- Morange – Bright cream orange (Cream)
I didn’t see the limited edition eyeshadow quad, neither did I receive any info on it – it’s probably safe to assume we’re not getting it at all. For what it’s worth, here’s the product description:
MAC Rainy Season Eyeshadow Quad (US$40)
- Arctic Grey – Frosted mid-tone grey (Lustre)
- Courtly Grey – Matte cool grey (Matte)
- Typographic – Asphalt black (Matte)
- Rainy Season – Light warm grey frost (Satin)
I love the name and the colours sound like something I’d like. Ah well!
Anyway, below are some swatches of the blushes and lippies.
The blushes are soft and super-wearable.
I accidentally deleted part of the lip swatches, so these are all I have, sorry. I’ll try to get a full set if I swing by MAC this week. ETA: There you go! ;)
The new glosses are shimmery and smooth but nothing exciting like the Dazzleglass range.
I know my friend Yumeko, who loves orange lippies, will enjoy this collection. She’s been on the hunt for a yellow-orange lipstick, so Tangerine Dream might stoke her interest. I do wish it was more pigmented, though. I like the look of Neon Orange (a MAC PRO shade) and might purchase it.
ETA: I did…and so did 2 of my friends! :) There were only about 5 pieces left when we were at Tangs Orchard. In addition, 2 other lipsticks were already sold out (Flamingo and one other that I can’t remember). Do act fast, if you’d like these orange lovelies.
I believe this vibrant collection launches today (22 May 2013). Incidentally, Tangs card holders will also enjoy 12% rebates today, as well as tomorrow. On top of that, customers who spend S$250 nett and above will receive a S$25 voucher. Happy shopping!