First Look at Tom Ford Beauty Fall 2013 Color Collection

July 19, 2013

Tom Ford Beauty Autumn 2013 Visual

Here’s a peek at the Tom Ford Beauty makeup collection for Autumn 2013.

Tom Ford Beauty Fall 2013 Visual

Tom Ford focuses on the art of the seductive eye with his Fall 2013 Color Collection. At the heart of the collection is the limited edition Ombré Eye Color Trio of monochromatic shades that uses light and depth to create a dynamic contrast. An innovative, dual-ended liquid liner enhances the look, adding sophisticated and provocative definition.

Two new Tom Ford Ombré Eye Color Trio (S$88) palettes masterfully shade and contour the eyes with an extraordinary play of contrast and light. The She Wolf trio comes in three smoldering, tone-on-tone gray shades: Deep Black/Brown, Light Charcoal, and Silver Lead. The In the Pink trio comes in three sensual pink shades and textures for a contoured nude look: Pink Rose, Pink Champagne, and Ballet Slipper Pink.

The intuitive Tom Ford Eye Defining Pen (S$80) features a fine calligraphy tip on one end and a pro brush on the other for the ultimate in precision lining. The deep carbon black liquid liner delivers a spectrum of effects from sleek lines to dramatic wing tips or a full doe eye.

The Tom Ford Eye Primer (S$65) is a unique duo of powder and cream formulas that work with the shadows to deliver fifteen-hour, color-rich staying power. The stackable package holds a cream base formula containing the exclusive Infusion Complex, and a translucent pressed powder that ensures your eye color will stay fresh all day.

The Tom Ford Ultra Length Mascara (S$62) in Ultra Raven heightens the eye impact with carbon-black color and extra-long extension.

Four Tom Ford Lip Colors (S$70) and two Tom Ford Nail Lacquers (S$45) offer a choice of sensuous neutrals or decadent bolds.

In Singapore, this collection will be available at Tangs Orchard from September 2013.

Posted in: autumn makeup | beauty news | makeup merry | tom ford beauty

11 Responses to First Look at Tom Ford Beauty Fall 2013 Color Collection

1. July 20, 2013 at 10:11 am

Honestly I don’t feel very excited about this collection except maybe the lipsticks but then again I didn’t find my Indian Rose more superior than my other lux lipsticks.

September 30, 2013 at 1:37 am

Hi Jac,

I wonder if you’ve already had a chance to look at this collection. :) Bruised Plum performs pretty well and has a long-lasting stain. It’s something I keep reaching for lately.

2. July 22, 2013 at 10:51 pm

Wow, so excited for this collection!

September 30, 2013 at 1:39 am

Hi Sarah,

Did you find any favourites from this collection? :)

3. Ella
    July 30, 2013 at 7:22 pm

Tom Ford is really overpriced in my opinion… But I love their lippies, especially 13 Blush Nude. You should try it! It’s a peachy coral-pink colour that doesn’t wash me out!

September 30, 2013 at 2:18 am

Hi Ella,

Thanks for the rec; I’ll take a look the next time I visit the Tom Ford boutique at Tangs.

I know the feeling…and yet we succumb because of the name, the luxe feel of the packaging. ;) Perhaps the brushes are the items we can best justify purchasing – at least they don’t have an expiry date. :D

4. Mei
    September 5, 2013 at 12:08 am

hi.. nice blog here,, can i ask is it lready available now this collection. ?thankss

September 30, 2013 at 2:08 am

Hi Mei,

Thank you!

It’s already available. Happy shopping!

5. Charmaine
    October 10, 2013 at 11:46 pm

Hi! Do you know if the lipsticks are limited edition or will they be added to the permanent collection? (: Thanks in advance!

October 11, 2013 at 1:38 am

Hi Charmaine,

I’ll find out! :) I’m hoping yes. Bruised Plum is now permanent in the States and Black Orchid has been discontinued.

• Charmaine