This fall, Nars introduces 2 eyeshadow palettes, each containing a limited edition colour and five of the brand’s best-selling hues. Here’s a quick look at Fairy’s Kiss, which I was invariably drawn to, thanks to its array of cool sultry shades.
Described as ‘an enchanted autumnal vision for eyes’, this 6-pan palette is perfect for neutral and smokey eyes.
In it are:
- Monosque: Shimmering soft pink (limited edition)
- Kalahari (right side): Sugared cocoa
- Brousse (right side): Black violet
- Tokyo: Lavender
- Brumes (left side): Matte charcoal
- Pandora (right side): Matte black
Monosque is a slap-it-on-and-look-finished colour, great for the morning rush. I like how its flesh tone can also behave like a subtle contour shade. I love its name which perfectly reflects its simplicity.
The colours go on evenly and smoothly, though the charcoal and black are somewhat chalky when swatched dry. Nonetheless, they work all right over a base. I typically use these deep shades over eyeliners, anyhow. ;)
In it are:
- Argentina: Metallic gold (limited edition)
- Isolde (left side): Frosted ginger
- Night Porter: Black with pearls
- Biarritz: Perfect, neutral cream colored beige
- Fez: Velvety cocoa
- Cordura (right side): Shimmering sooty dark brown
I don’t have swatches of this palette but do look out for it at the Nars boutique at Tangs Orchard, where it’s already available for sale.
In Singapore, these comprehensive compacts retail at S$60. (PS: The Tangs 12% rebate is coming up this week on 3 and 4 October 2013!)
Do note that these autumn palettes measure about 9.5 cm x 5 cm, and are smaller than the Nars Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi Ce Soir Eye & Cheek Palette that launched this summer.