This fall, Shiseido introduces 10 new shades to their Perfect Rouge range. This range has one of the best lipstick formulas I know, so it’s great to see new colours. Lustrous and richly-pigmented, these silky bullets of saturated colour are a favourite in my stash.
The new hues are:
- Bloom PK249 (a warm mellow pink)
- Harmony RD750 (a brown red)
- Dreamscape RD351 (a brick red)
- Tulip RS452 (a deep electric pink)
- Showgirl RD553 (a bright red)
- Titian RS306 (a greyed rose)
- Blush RD732 (a soft pink)
- Pink Mesa PK303 (a brown pink)
- Salon RD305 (a cool red)
- Day Lily OR418 (a bright orange)
Here’s Tulip on my two lips! (Ok, poor pun, I know.) It’s superbly vibrant and creamy…and yet this can be daunting too: I swiped this on very quickly and as you can see, it’s a touch off on my lipline – the crème is so rich and emollient that the slip sometimes makes it a little harder to outline the lips cleanly. I’d recommend a lip brush if you desire a more precise look.
In Singapore, these lip lovelies retail at S$43.
Posted in: beauty news | japanese brands | lipstick | makeup merry | shiseido | swatches