1. I Nuovi Eyebase from lash to brow.
2. The white cream shadow over the eye base.
3. The pale gold patted on the lid.
4. The taupe to contour and define the socket area.
5. The pale gold buffed from socket to brow.
6. The white to highlight the brow bone.
7. MAC Fluidline in Blitz & Glitz to draw the elongated winged eye.
8. Shiseido Integrate brow pencil + The Face Shop brow powder + Maquillage Eyebrow Color Wax on the brows.
9. Majolica Majorca mascaras (Lash Expander Neo aka Lash Beautifying Mascara and Lash Gorgeous Wing) on the lashes.
And there you have it – an easy-peasy eye with basic colours. :)
Posted in: eotds | eyeshadow palettes | maquillage | shiseido