Smöoth É Babyface Foam

July 5, 2010

I recently found out that Smöoth É Babyface Foam is available in Singapore, even though the brand has been here for a while now. Exclusively available at Guardian Pharmacy, this facial cleanser retails at S$8.90 and S$14.90, depending on the size of the tube. Bubble-less, non-ionic and soap-free, it is supposed to be gentle on the skin and non-drying.

I vividly remember this product because of its slew of hilarious advertisements. Produced in Thailand and entirely in Thai, these ads are some of the funniest I’ve seen (the video contains a compilation of The Love Story series). Till today, the unmistakably Thai intonation of the name rings in my mind. ;)

The Thais are brilliant with commercials. Search for ‘funny Thai ad’ on YouTube and you’ll know what I mean – I particularly like the Godzilla-inspired one! :D

Image source: Smöoth É/Confirm Trading

Posted in: beauty news | cute! | facial wash | skincare | smooth-e

8 Responses to Smöoth É Babyface Foam

1. FarahDean
    July 5, 2010 at 3:39 am

I totally agree with you, the Thais are brilliant with commercials. They make ours look like we sorely lack creativity.

July 5, 2010 at 11:03 pm

Hi Farah,

Exactly! I love watching them; they’re always so creative!

2. TheUndercoverGypsy
    July 5, 2010 at 8:34 am

This is a completely new brand to me, so thanks for bringing it to our attention, Mag! Do let us know how it works if you try it out :)

July 5, 2010 at 11:04 pm

Hi Tuggie,

The commercials are hilarious! :D I’ll have to get a tube now, haha!

3. July 6, 2010 at 11:09 pm

OH.. I remember the clips (it’s a 4parts CF-right?)… And the backing musics were really nice~

July 9, 2010 at 2:00 am

Hi Chatana!

Yep! Very funny (the music is a modification of an English hit – the name eludes me at the moment)!

4. Katie
    July 12, 2010 at 12:10 pm

Mag, this stuff looks so cool! I’m going to check out the commericials…can you tell me if the bottle has a website or says anything about animal testing? It seems like a natural kind of product that wouldn’t test on animals! If they don’t, I might have to have you get me some once I hopefully get a new job soon!

July 13, 2010 at 1:23 am

Hey Katie,

I’ll check and will let you know! Hope you’ve been well. *HUGS*