I recently received several product samples from Testerbar. Offering trial-sized sachets/packs/tubes/bottles from a wide range of brands, this online sampling resource is run by the company that publishes BeautyMap, a monthly local beauty report.
Besides trial-sized testers of Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid (SHA) Hydrating Lotion and Shiseido White Lucent, they also sent me:
- L’Oréal Professionnel Vitamino Color Shampoo (10 ml x 2)
- L’Oréal Professionnel Vitamino Color Conditioner (10 ml x 2)
- Matrix Sensoria Care Conditioning Spa Cream Bath (30 ml)
- Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask (50 ml)
- Redken Velvet Gelatin 07 (30 ml)
I like that the samples come in decent sizes and I’ll be writing first impressions reviews of some of them. I’m enjoying the Redken hair mask at the moment and have finished a sachet each of the L’Oréal shampoo and conditioner.
Posted in: hada labo | haircare | l'oreal | matrix | redken | shiseido | skincare