Kim Hyun Joong for The Face Shop…and in Singapore!

November 7, 2010

Shortly after his stint as Tony Moly’s celeb rep, Kim Hyun Joong is now the face of The Face Shop (past TFS faces have been the equally famous – if not more – Kwon Sang Woo and Bae Yong Joon). As part of his brand ambassador duties, he will be conducting an Asian tour. According to the The Face Shop Singapore’s Facebook page, Kim will be in Singapore from 1 to 3 December 2010. The venue? IMM Sky Garden, Level 3.

I shudder to think of the fan rampage – I remember the traffic-stopping havoc that was the result of Lee Min Ho’s visit here! These Boys Over Flowers alumni sure have done well for themselves with their endorsements for major Korean beauty brands. They’ve since moved on to other projects, of course – Kim was recently in Playful Kiss/Mischievous Kiss (a remake of It Started With A Kiss), while Lee was in Personal Taste (a sweet love story with the charming Sohn Ye Jin) – but it seems like the series (itself a remake of Hana Yori Dango) is responsible for propelling these K-stars to greater fame and paving their commercial path$. ;)

Image source: The Face Shop @ SG

Posted in: beauty news | kdrama | korean brands | the face shop

16 Responses to Kim Hyun Joong for The Face Shop…and in Singapore!

1. November 8, 2010 at 1:36 am

Love his character in Playful Kiss tho the storyline a bit out of the world. Too fairy tale but I still like LOL!

November 8, 2010 at 9:18 pm

Hi Farah,

I hated the female lead’s behaviour but she really has an endearing face! KHJ looked good, as usual. :P

2. Keiko
    November 8, 2010 at 11:06 pm

This ahjumma here wants to meet him! Hehe :p

November 8, 2010 at 11:17 pm

Hi Keiko!

Good luck! Take lots of photos if you see him!

Guess what, Song Joong Ki will be coming to SG too. ;)

3. November 8, 2010 at 11:13 pm

Haha why? She behaves like a total bimbo which is her main charm to him in the show. Now that I find it endearing haha but typicak of fairy tales LOL.

November 8, 2010 at 11:18 pm

Hi Farah,

I just hated her as a doormat, although I concede that it is crucial to the show’s premise. She’s a sweet beauty.

4. November 8, 2010 at 11:22 pm

Doormats are very charming/endearing to guys.

November 9, 2010 at 12:07 am

Farah – SO TRUE. :P

5. Keiko
    November 8, 2010 at 11:30 pm

As much as I wanna meet him, don’t think I dare brave the crowd. Haha!

November 9, 2010 at 12:06 am

Keiko,

I know what you mean. It’ll be crazy mad!

6. Ariel
    November 9, 2010 at 12:14 am

I like KHJ but you gotta admit that Playful Kiss is not really as good as the Taiwan one~

Nonetheless, I bet Face Shop’s new endorsement with KHJ will bring the brand to new heights!

Cant wait for him to come to Spore!!! =p

November 9, 2010 at 11:14 am

Hi Ariel,

Hey, you have the same name as the ISWAK character, right?! :D I’m not so fond of TFS but I do admit they have some nice items. Their CS needs some working on, though.

7. Ariel
    November 9, 2010 at 5:59 pm

haha yes, I share the same name as the female lead from ISWAK.

8. lubiano a
    June 3, 2011 at 11:23 pm

ah well what more can i say another success to the korean .
    Film making Industry Specially in the series i must also say that the ,
    writer scrip writer Director are so Damn good …..
    I find khj as one of the credible in every role he make and he’s also have
    a very unique style in-terms of acting skills so for that Sir i would like to..
    Congratulate you because of the people like you i really enjoy watching
    A korean films and series as well may all the blessing come in your way