Tokidoki Sanchez Travel Trolley Hard Case Luggage

June 20, 2011

I couldn’t help but take a photo of this adorable Tokidoki luggage case when I saw it at Tangs Orchard today. Originally S$479, it is now 20% off. This + the Tangs Platinum Card 10% rebate = substantial savings! ;)

My son told me the print is the same as that on the June page of the Tokidoki 2011 Wall Calendar but it’s missing the cute makeup characters. The print is still charming and incredibly detailed, nonetheless.

According to stylenext.com where it retails at US$322, this 10-pound case measures 15″ (w) x 21″ (h) x 8″ (d) and has 5 zippered interior pockets and a pull-out handle, while its exterior is 100% printed polycarbonate.

Although the case seems sturdy and hardy, I spotted a few scratches on the display piece – I’m not sure how deeply they extend and if the print will wear off easily. I didn’t buy it, although I’d confess that while I don’t need it, I sure want it!

Image source: Style Next

Posted in: colours | cute! | tokidoki

8 Responses to Tokidoki Sanchez Travel Trolley Hard Case Luggage

1. Mei
    June 21, 2011 at 12:35 pm

Awwww so pretty! I bought a few of the bags :) So few pieces for some of the models! BTW is Tokidoki still at Tangs? Thought there’s only one counter at Taka

June 21, 2011 at 8:49 pm

Hi Mei,

Yes, the Tokidoki bags are now available at Level 1 of Tangs! :D

2. stella
    June 21, 2011 at 10:46 pm

unless it’s a carry-on, i’m sure all that handling will bang up the prints! which means that u’ll have to wrap it all up before any flight…which defeats the purpose of such a cute bag!

June 21, 2011 at 11:31 pm

Hi Stella,

SO true! I wish it came with a protective overlay.

3. Mei
    June 22, 2011 at 10:32 am

Thanks! Will check it out when I am at Tangs, didn’t realize they shifted down from level 3 :)

June 27, 2011 at 11:25 pm

Hi Mei,

You’re welcome! I first saw the Tokidoki bags at Tangs Level 4, a floor for showcasing rotating fashion brands. Sometimes, these brands make it to the other floors for increased visibility/sales. ;)

4. joinks
    October 27, 2011 at 8:24 pm

I wonder if this is still available? I havent been inside tangs but I will tomorrow! Im excited to see the tokidoki selling area! :)

November 1, 2011 at 2:20 am

Hi Joinks,

It’s currently still available at Takashimaya and is 20% off too~! There’s also a keychain gift-with-purchase, if I recall correctly.