Clinique skincare fans, here’s the ideal travel set for you.
Comprising the brand’s basic skincare best-sellers, this kit contains:
- Clinique Liquid Facial Soap (30 ml)
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion (60 ml)
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (50 ml)
- Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips (50 ml)
- Clinique All About Eyes (15 ml)
All are made either in Belgium or the UK.
The reasonable sizes of the products will appeal to travellers: They aren’t too little (if you’ve ever despaired upon seeing product dredges before a trip ended, you’ll appreciate this), yet are small enough to fulfill air travel requirements (more space for shopping, I say!).
Available in combinations that suit different skin types, this comprehensive skincare coffret is currently only available at airports and duty-free stores which carry Clinique.
I don’t have its price just yet but I believe it will be value for money, as with other travel-exclusive sets.
Posted in: beauty news | clinique | skincare