Lush Back in Singapore

September 23, 2011

Happily, Lush will be making a comeback in Singapore. Available here more than a decade ago, the brand had quietly pulled out after having two retail spaces in Isetan Orchard and Suntec City.

I vividly remember being inundated by the aroma of its fragrant offerings; that scent memory is pretty hard to shake off, given its relentless hold on the olfactory senses!

According to the Lush Singapore Facebook page, the brand will open its doors at 12.30 pm on 2 December 2011. It will be located at B1-13, Wisma Atria…coincidentally (or perhaps not?), in the same building and at the same level as one of its predecessors. ;)

Image source: Lush Singapore’s Facebook page and Lush UK

Posted in: beauty news | lush

20 Responses to Lush Back in Singapore

1. lyn
    September 23, 2011 at 12:10 pm

You’re so lucky! I love LUSH and only get to stock up when I travel. Guess I don’t need to go too far now :-)

September 24, 2011 at 1:13 am

Hello Lyn,

Who knows, Lush may be just a step away from where you are! ;)

2. Jessy
    September 23, 2011 at 12:21 pm

Omg I justed tweeted like a few days ago about Lush needing to have their branch back here in sg ! God has answered my prayers ! Hahah! I’m so excited for their return !!!!!!! Whoop whoop!!!! :DDD

September 24, 2011 at 1:14 am

Hi Jessy,

Wow, your excitement is palpable! :D I’m happy the brand has finally come back after so long; am looking forward to new sniffs! ;)

3. Piggygal
    September 23, 2011 at 3:40 pm

Finally.. they make a comeback… Their products are pretty good especially their fresh face masks :)

September 24, 2011 at 1:15 am

Hello Piggygal,

I remember how they looked like ice cream in their giant tubs. :D

4. Jessy
    September 24, 2011 at 1:17 pm

YEAHHHHHHHHHH!! No more needing to scrimp and save on my bar of Honey I Washed The Kids when I went to HK! YAYYYYYY!!! hope the soaps won’t be squishy in-store because of our humid weather ! :/

September 26, 2011 at 12:32 am

Hey Jessy,

Yep, it’s been exceedingly warm and clammy these past few days. :(

5. September 25, 2011 at 11:30 am

So excited for Lush to be back In Singapore!

September 26, 2011 at 12:33 am

Hi Seri,

As am I! ;)

6. NK
    September 28, 2011 at 12:22 pm

Dear All- Thanks for all your comments. We are also excited to bring Lush back into Singapore. Please join the Lush Singapore Facebook page for updates or if you have any queries. Regards from the Lush team in Singapore.

October 2, 2011 at 1:34 am

Hi NK,

We’re very excited about the launch; I hope the price points are reasonable~! :)

7. mildred ee
    November 3, 2011 at 1:33 am

You should visit Holland V with the mrt now. Theres a shop at the 2nd level that carries all kinds
    of soaps and bath items and Lush is one of them. Name of the shop is Summerloft above cold storage

November 5, 2011 at 1:59 am

HI Mildred,

Yes, I’ve read about that. Thank you for sharing, though! I did hear that the prices are fairly high.

8. Anupama
    November 13, 2011 at 1:02 pm

Any idea when exactly and where in singapore is it coming up?

November 14, 2011 at 11:35 am

Hi Anupama,

Rouge Deluxe told me it’s opposite Cotton On at B1. I think it should be open by the end of this month.

9. Kem
    December 2, 2011 at 3:27 pm

Thank you for bringing it in singapore, now i wont ask people to buy for me overseas . Big and karma just smell so divine. Thanksssssssss!!!!!!!!

December 3, 2011 at 2:19 am

Hi Kem,

I used to like Karma too~! :)

10. ginger
    January 28, 2012 at 3:13 pm

Hey ! I am soooo I rritated to know thatt the prices of lush products is soooo much higher than other countries !!!! So iam really wondering wether it would ne better to juz order it online …. N shippin costs included is not as expensive as the one sold in singapore !!! N the stall in wisma is soooo small n therefore only has limited stuffs !!! Holland v is even more expensive !!!

February 1, 2012 at 1:01 am

Hi Ginger,

I know where you’re coming from. We seem to get the short end of the stick where many beauty products are concerned, unfortunately. Hopefully Lush SG will come up with a reward scheme or something similar to palliate the pain of the high prices.