Happy news – the Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection has finally landed on our sunny shores!
Nestled within the velvet walls of the protective box is a reflective gunmetal case containing the shadows.
The reflective case is oh-so-shiny but a fingerprint magnet.
Two purple faceted jewels in the form of the letters ‘u’ and ‘d’ adorn the lid.
Laser-cut into the sides of the coffret is the brand’s signature filigree design.
It’s a touch clunky, this box, in that the entire lid – not a flip top – has to be removed in order to reach the eyeshadows.
Once opened, the eyeshadow tray within can be lifted out to reveal a velvet-lined compartment in which to keep trinkets and the like.
Gimmicky, for sure, although the space can store shorter makeup brushes.
Thankfully, the trouble to reach the shadows is offset by their beauty – intense, shimmery and lasting, these brand new Urban Decay eyeshadows are a true joy to behold and to use!
This set contains 15 0.05 oz eyeshadows in:
- Midnight Rodeo (medium metallic brown with silver and gold glitter)
- Tainted (pale matte purple with golden shimmer)
- Deeper (deep shimmery golden brown)
- Midnight 15 (oyster pearl with silver glitter)
- Junkshow (bright pink with fuchsia shift)
- M.I.A. (soft shimmery dark brown)
- Vanilla (shimmery white gold)
- Omen (shimmery metallic bright purple with blue shift)
- Ace (dark gunmetal shimmer)
- Flow (soft peach shimmer)
- Evidence (deep metallic blue)
- Blackout (darkest, most saturated black)
- Chase (metallic bright bronze)
- Deep End (bright teal shimmer)
- Half Truth (shimmery smoky purple)
Swatches are a Google away! ;)
Available at Sephora Singapore, this pretty shadow set retails at S$80 and is limited to 1 box per customer – apparently only 500 pieces were released in Southeast Asia!
Image source: Urban Decay
Posted in: beauty news | colours | eyeshadow palettes | makeup merry | rainbow eye | urban decay