This has been a good year for me – not only have I been blessed with a beautiful baby, I’ve also had the opportunity to review a slew of lovely beauty products and work with stellar brands that respect and value my writing.
To celebrate this great year and as thanks for your support (especially in the form of the kind words you’ve said to me on my blog or privately), I’d like to share these products with you. And honestly, I don’t believe in sitting in my review tower enjoying these beauty goodies; I want you to try them too!
I’ve reviewed almost all of the products in this giveaway and hope you like them as much as I do. Special thanks to the brands that have made this possible with their generous contributions!
From Anna Sui Singapore:
Anna Sui Beauty Mirror
(1 piece worth S$42)
A foldable mirror with a stained glass design. The rainbow hues are so pretty.
Anna Sui Bath Set
(1 set worth S$62)
A whimsical beauty ornament with scented bath beads. A slipper for a subversive Cinderella?
Anna Sui Queen of the Night Eye Colour Palette & Lip Gloss Set
(1 set worth S$90)
A kit with eye and lip essentials. I like the harlequin print of the pouch!
From Clarins Singapore:
Clarins Christmas Must-Haves:
Eye Quartet Mineral Palette + Blush Prodige + Rouge Prodige (5 sets worth S$159 each)
I’m so glad I discovered Clarins makeup – not only do the products apply beautifully, they also smell wonderful. Your visage will love these three items! I highly recommend the pampering Clarins Skin Time too.
From Estée Lauder Singapore:
(3 lipsticks, each worth S$42)
Their smooth and velvety texture makes these lipsticks easy to wear. The classy packaging is a draw too.
(2 palettes, each worth S$80)
Five colours in varying finishes to mix, match and play with. I like how they blend nicely into one another.
From Lancôme Singapore:
(2 palettes, each worth S$90)
I love this palette for its smokey tones and varying shimmer levels. A must-have for smokey-eye lovers!
From Maquillage Singapore:
(2 tubes, each worth S$43)
The top-selling lip product in the Maquillage range, these glossy lip lovelies keep the lips soft, plump and lush. I like their shine and ‘bouncy’ feel!
From RMK Singapore:
(5 bottles, each worth S$25)
The shades of these polishes are not only apt for Christmas, they last well and will see you through this holiday season.
From Shiseido Singapore:
(3 pots, each worth S$32)
Smooth cream shadows that can be layered without caking? That’s what these are!
From Shu Uemura Singapore:
(5 tubes, each worth S$45)
A glittery lash veil for the festive season. Use it on its own or layer over mascara for twinkly eyes.
For updates on and offers from these brands, follow them on Facebook:
To take part in this contest:
2. Post the link of this beauty giveaway on Facebook or Twitter.
3. Tell me about the most memorable gift (beauty-related or otherwise) you’ve ever received or given.
4. Leave your Facebook/Twitter nick for verification purposes. (If you would like it to remain private, please indicate this in your comment and I’ll remove it after verification.)
5. Leave a valid email address. (It will not be revealed publicly; simply write it in the email field when you leave a comment.)
For an extra chance to win these awesome makeup items, post a link to my review of any of the products in this giveaway on Facebook, Twitter or your personal blog. (Hint: The review links can be found in this post itself!) I’ll assign you an extra number for the draw.
- This contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- This contest will close on 18 December 2011 at midnight.
- Shade variations are at the discretion of the brands.
- Winners will be randomly drawn.
- Winners will be notified via email.
- If there is no acknowledgement within three days, another winner will be picked.
Posted in: anna sui | clarins | estee lauder | giveaways | holiday makeup | lancome | makeup merry | maquillage | rmk | shiseido | shu uemura