With its medley of neutral colours,
This palette is stirring up the makeup universe!
As varied and pigmented as the original,
It is perfect for any beauty arsenal.
In a glossy taupe metal compact the eyeshadows rest,
A notch above its predecessor’s velvet best.
Over the hues makeup brushes will hover,
The colours will enthrall any neutral lover.
The textures are matte, velvet and shimmer;
Satin too and even a little glitter.
With a mint-scented rosy nude gloss and a dual-ended brush,
This palette its competitors does crush!
Made in the US, Naked 2 wanted to see the world,
So I took the palette and my little girl…
On a little trip to the Singapore River,
Where the Merlion guards the calm water.
The very opposite of ‘urban decay’,
So bright and cheery was that day –
Here I am with palette and baby,
Making a happy UD memory!
Special thanks to Kas for the gorgeous shot;
A beautiful backdrop it is, though the day was hot! ;)
The UD Naked 2 Palette (US$50/0.71 oz) contains:
- Good Karma Shadow/Crease Brush
- Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Naked – sheer shimmery pinky neutral (repromote)
- Eyeshadows in:
- Foxy – cream bisque; matte finish (repromote)
- Half Baked – golden bronze; shimmery finish (repromote)
- Booty Call – shimmery cork (new)
- Chopper – copper shimmer with silver micro glitter (repromote)
- Tease – creamy pale brown; matte finish (new)
- Snake Bite – dark bronze shimmer; metallic base (new)
- Suspect – pale golden beige; shimmery finish (repromote)
- Pistol – light greyish brown; shimmery finish (new)
- Verve – oyster; shimmery finish (repromote)
- YDK – cool bronze shimmer; metallic base (repromote)
- Busted – deep brown; shimmery finish (new)
- Blackout – blackest black; matte finish (repromote)
In Singapore, this palette is available at Sephora and retails at S$80. It is currently sold out but will be restocked. Good luck snagging a piece! :)
Image source: Urban Decay