Dressed in colourful butterfly and floral prints, the Mamechiyo for Shu Uemura collection is now out at the brand’s flagship store at Ion Orchard, as well as Takashimaya.
A collaboration with contemporary kimono artist Mamechiyo, the intricate designs exemplify the Shu Uemura ‘Art in Beauty’ sensibility, while marrying the traditional with the modern.
The current variations of the brand’s popular Cleansing Oil and UV Under Base Mousse are prettily decorated with four floral themes: Fuji (willowy wisteria), Sakura (cherry blossom), Botan (peony) and Ume (Japanese plum blossom).
Accompanying this limited edition collection is a refillable Glowing-Fit Lasting Compact powder foundation case – also limited edition – emblazoned with a delightful explosion of colours.
As with last year’s sakura-themed Mika Ninagawa collection, the beautiful packaging is a visual poem to spring. ❀
Below are the prices of these collectible pieces:
- Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium A/O Advanced Formula/Botan (S$155)
- High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil Advanced Formula/Fuji (S$138)
- Fresh Pore Clarifying Gentle Cleansing Oil/Sakura (S$138)
- Whitefficient Clear Brightening Gentle Cleansing Oil/Ume (S$155)
- UV Under Base BB Mousse/Botan (S$78)
- UV Under Base Mousse in Beige/Fuji (S$78)
- UV Under Base Mousse in Pink/Sakura (S$78)
- UV Under Base Mousse Brightening Mousse Pink Purple/Ume (S$80)
- Glowing-Fit Lasting Compact Case (S$25)
- Glowing-Fit Lasting Compact Foundation Refill (S$65)
This collection will be available at other Shu Uemura counters by the end of March. In the meantime, look out for the five kimono changes in the window display of the Ion store.
Image source: Shu Uemura Singapore